Publication List (2016-)
1. “Solvation Structures of Tetraethylammonium Bromide and Tetrafluoroborate in Aqueous
Binary Solvents with Ethanol, Trifluoroethanol, and Acetonitrile”,
T. Takamuku, M. Yamamoto, T. To, and M. Matsugami,
J. Phys. Chem. B, 124, 5009-5020 (2020).
by SANS, IR, NMR, and MD Simulations”,
M. Kawano, K. Sadakane, H. Iwase, M. Matsugami, B. A. Marekha, A. Idrissi, and T. Takamuku,
Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys., 22, 5332-5346 (2020).
3. “Distance Angle Descriptors of the Interionic and Ion-Solvent Interactions in
Imidazolium-based Ionic Liquids Mixtures with Aprotic Solvents: a Molecular Dynamics Simulation Study”,
V. A. Koverga, Y. Smortsova, F.-A. Miannay, O. N. Kalugin, T. Takamuku, P. Jedlovszky, B. Marekha,
M. N. D. S. Cordeiro, and A. Idrissi,
J. Phys. Chem. B, 123, 6065-6075 (2019).
4. “Possible Proton Conduction Mechanism in Pseudo-Protic Ionic Liquids: The Concept of Specific Proton Conduction”,
H. Watanabe, T. Umecky, N. Arai, A. Nazet, T. Takamuku, K. R. Harris, Y. Kameda, R. Buchner, and Y. Umebayashi,
J. Phys. Chem. B, 123, 6244-6252 (2019).
5. “Conformational Change of L-Phenylalanine in Fluorinated Alcohol-Water Mixed Solvents
Studied by IR, NMR, and MD Simulations”,
T. To, H. Mizusaki, A. Murai, M. Matsugami, and T. Takamuku,
J. Mol. Liquids, 290, 111192 (2019).
6. “Effects of the Long Octyl Chain on Complex Formation of Nickel(II) with
Dimethyl Sulfoxide, Methanol, and Acetonitrile in Ionic Liquid of [C8mim][TFSA]”,
T. Takamuku, H. Sakurai, A. Ogawa, A. Tashiro, M. Kawano, Y. Kawazu, K. Sadakane,
H. Iwase, and K. Ozutsumi,
Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys., 21, 3154-3163 (2019).
7. “Hydrogen Bonds of the Imidazolium-ring of Ionic Liquids with DMSO Studied by NMR,
Soft X-ray Spectroscopy, and SANS”,
T. Takamuku, T. Tokuda, T. Uchida, K. Sonoda, B. A. Marekha, A. Idrissi, O. Takahashi,
Y. Horikawa, J. Matsumura, T. Tokushima, H. Sakurai, M. Kawano, K. Sadakane, and H. Iwase,
Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys., 20, 12858-12869 (2018).
8. “Complex Formation of Nickel(II) with Dimethyl Sulfoxide, Methanol, and Acetonitrile in
a TFSA--based Ionic Liquid of [C2mim][TFSA]”,
Y. Kawazu, H. Hoke, Y. Yamada, T. Umecky, K. Ozutsumi, and T. Takamuku,
Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys., 19, 31335-31344 (2017).
9. “Local Structure of Dilute Aqueous DMSO Solutions, as Seen from Molecular Dynamics Simulations”,
A. Idrissi, B. Marekha, M. Barj, F. A. Miannay, T. Takamuku, V. Raptis, J. Samios, and P. Jedlovszky,
J. Chem. Phys., 146, 234507 (12 pages) (2017).
10. “Hydrogen Bonding in Protic and Aprotic Amide Mixtures: Low-frequency Raman
Spectroscopy, Small-angle Neutron Scattering, and Molecular Dynamics Simulations”,
K. Fujii, M. Yoshitake, H. Watanabe, T. Takamuku, and Y. Umebayashi,
J. Mol. Liquids, 238, 518-522 (2017).
11. “Solvation Structure of 1,3-Butanediol in Aqueous Binary Solvents with Acetonitrile, 1,4-Dioxane,
and Dimethyl Sulfoxide Studied by IR, NMR, and Molecular Dynamics Simulation”,
T. Takamuku, Y. Higuma, M. Matsugami, T. To, and T. Umecky,
J. Phys. Chem. B, 121, 4864-4872 (2017).
12. “Competition between Cation-Solvent and Cation-Anion Interactions in Imidazolium Ionic
Liquids with Polar Aprotic Solvents”,
B. A. Marekha, O. N. Kalugin, M. Bria, T. Takamuku, S. Gadžurić, and A. Idrissi,
ChemPhysChem, 18, 718-721 (2017).
13. “ATR-IR Spectroscopic Observation on Intermolecular Interactions in Mixtures of
Imidazolium-based Ionic Liquids CnmimTFSA (n = 2-12) with DMSO”,
B. A. Marekha, K. Sonoda, T. Uchida, T. Tokuda, A. Idrissi, and T. Takamuku,
J. Mol. Liquids, 232, 431-439 (2017).
14. “Solvation Power of HFIP for the Hydrophilic and the Hydrophobic Moieties of L-leucine
Studied by MD, IR, and NMR Techniques”,
T. To, Y. Hatomoto, T. Umecky, and T. Takamuku,
J. Mol. Liquids, 230, 261-270 (2017).
15. “Correlation between Soft X-ray Absorption and Emission Spectra of the Nitrogen Atoms
within Imidazolium-based Ionic Liquids”,
Y. Horikawa, T. Tokushima, O. Takahashi, H. Hoke, and T. Takamuku,
J. Phys. Chem. B, 120, 7480-7487 (2016).
16. “Local Structure in Terms of Nearest Neighbor Approach in C4mim+-based Ionic Liquids: MD Simulations”,
B. A. Marekha, V. Koverga, E. Chesneau, O. Kalugin, T. Takamuku, P. Jedlovszky, and A. Idrissi,
J. Phys. Chem. B, 120, 5029-5041 (2016).
17. “Solvent-Dependent Properties and Higher-Order Structures of Aryl Alcohol + Surfactant
S. Katsube, M. Kinoshita, K. Amano, T. Sato, Y. Katsumoto, T. Umecky, T. Takamuku,
T. Kaji, M. Hiramoto, Y. Tsurunaga, and K. Nishiyama,
Langmuir, 32, 4352-4360 (2016).
18. “Effects of Tetrafluoroborate and Bis(trifluoromethylsulfonyl)amide Anions on the
Microscopic Structures of 1-Methyl-3-octylimidazolium-based Ionic Liquids and Benzene
Mixtures: A Multiple Approach by ATR-IR, NMR, and Femtosecond Raman-Induced Kerr
H. Shirota, S. Kakinuma, Y. Itoyama, T. Umecky, and T. Takamuku,
J. Phys. Chem. B, 120, 513-526 (2016).
19. “Hydrogen Bonding in Ethanol-Water and Trifluoroethanol-Water Mixtures Studied by NMR
and Molecular Dynamics Simulation”,
M. Matsugami, R. Yamamoto, T. Kumai, M. Tanaka, T. Umecky, and T. Takamuku,
J. Mol. Liquids, 217, 3-11 (2016).
1. “CO2 Absorption Features of 1-Ethyl-3-methylimidazolium Ionic Liquids with
2,4-Pentanedionate and Its Fluorine Derivatives”,
T. Umecky, M. Abe, T. Takamuku, T. Makino, and M. Kanakubo,
J. CO2 Util., 31, 75-84 (2019).
2. “CO2 Absorption Properties and Mechanisms for 1-Ethyl-3-methylimidazolium Ether-functionalized Carboxylates”,
T. Makino, T. Umecky, and M. Kanakubo,
Ind. Eng. Chem. Res., 55, 12949-12961 (2016).
3. “Effect of Partial Pressure on CO2 Solubility in Ionic Liquid Mixtures of 1-Butyl-3-methylimidazolium Acetate and
M. Kanakubo, T. Makino, T. Umecky, and M. Sakurai,
Fluid Phase Equilib., 420, 74-82 (2016).
4. “CO2 Solubility in and Physical Properties for Ionic Liquid Mixtures of 1-Butyl-3-methylimidazolium Acetate and
M. Kanakubo, T. Makino, and T. Umecky,
J. Mol. Liq., 217, 112-119 (2016).